VetsinTech Full Stack (MERN)
This course is for those that seek to excel in application and web development. Open to active duty, veterans, and military/veteran spouses. This 6-month cohort is designed to take learners from basic knowledge and propel them into full application developers. This course will fully-equip students for the job market.
The MERN Stack training course is designed to demonstrate how to utilize the MERN stack together to create functional full-stack applications.
The course begins by laying a foundation in the Node.js platform and leveraging its power, then moves into single page application development with React. Next, it analyzes web services via the Express web application framework built on Node.js.
The course concludes with an exploration of the NoSQL database, MongoDB.
After this course, you will be able to:
- Code a MERN Stack Application
- Develop Single Page Applications (SPAs) with the MERN stack
- Setup routing with in React and Express
- Write Express Back-End Web Services with Express and Node
- Employ Express Web Services
Duration: 6 months